Saturday, July 25, 2009

One More Day!

Just one more day until we meet our beautiful boy.  I am so very excited and ready.  But pretty scared too.  It is going to be a huge adjustment for all of us.  I hope I am ready for the task.
 
Emma and I needed to got to an orientation meeting today presented by my adoption agency.  I felt adventurous and decided to take the Subway.  That was new for me.  I hadn't ever done that here...but I figured I had done it in other places and it couldn't be too hard.  And it wasn't, it was actually very easy. Fun advenure.
 
At the meeting, they talked about the adoption process and so on.  But the best part was that we got new pictures of RJ.  They were taken just recently and were so cute.  Showed him walking, with the help of some other kids.  All of them were smily and so on.  I took a picture of the pictures to post here…obviously that is not going to give you the best quality of prints, but still I wanted to share.

No comments: